Hiasan semata-mata....hakikatnya tak de la macam ni..
Salam

I was pointless...when my chemist teacher told us the excution of the deadly order.Frankly,I felt weird..ord...clueless.

Next,my buddy started to scream and most probaly got berseck.Yet,I stay calm even my soul was hustle and bustle !!!

Most of my friends went to Rompin for seminar...while me and my gang..suspended in vain..
Nothing to do for tomorrow..

After all,these are about the procedure that must be obey by most of us.
Umair planned for a rebellion...hmm...I was behind him...indeed :(

Miss Adila talked wisdomly..told us about the importance of our absence...
Though she was absolutely RIGHT !!!..

Hence,to all my mates...do hold ur horse so as the patience is a part of a SOLID FAITH :)



Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.