Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah,I still manage to have a moment to update my respective blog.First of all, I'm really thankful so as my trial wasn't too bad.Afterwards,I'm not such industrious to achieve that kind of excellency.



Ops,my add math was doomed.Wondering and hesitating to myself,either I can do or it can do(overwhelming myself).Trying to get a full courage.Indeed,I'm absolutely getting mad with add math.It is too hard,out of my prediction.Even I able to score in Math,it is not some kinf of token for me to hold the subject at ease.Many discussions among my friends,and the only solution is by reinforcing ourselve.Yup,that's a good idea.

May Allah helps us during this minor exam and beyond(till the dayafter)...................



Soalan Add Math Kertas 1
Soalan Add Math Selangor kertas 2

kredit to:BAnk Soalan Spm


Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.