Assalamualaikum..

old time not see since I have my own entry about three weeks ago..hmm I have received a various responses from my my closest buddies about the "Kronologi ...."

Ohay, ltes back to the track of today. Last night was a bad night for me.In fact , I have no single idea about the INSOMNIA..(hard to sleep la...).So..my second choice solution was watching telivisyen.Hoolding the remote and pressing 551...(The Discovery Channel)..nothing that is on the line or the level that may astonish or make me feel awkward or amaze me.Hmmm...so I Just turn the channel to 553..(National Geographic maybe....).The headline was about the NAKED SCIENCE.

A bamboozled question "WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF EARTH'S WATER ?"

Hmm....I confess that they have succeded in triggering my sense.Forcing my thalamus and most departements in my brain to solve the problem.Before I go much further..we should study the concept of the existance of water by based to the verse of al-Quran.

Allah Subhanahu wa Taala said:

"Who hath appointed the earth a resting-place for you, and the sky a canopy; and causeth water to pour down from the sky, thereby producing fruits as food for you. And do not set up rivals to Allah when ye know (better).. "

al-Baqarah:22


"Lo! In the creation of the heavens and the earth, and the difference of night and day, and the ships which run upon the sea with that which is of use to men, and the water which Allah sendeth down from the sky, thereby reviving the earth after its death, and dispersing all kinds of beasts therein, and (in) the ordinance of the winds, and the clouds obedient between heaven and earth: are signs (of Allah's Sovereignty) for people who have sense. "

al-Baqarah:164

So..as a Muslim..we are totally believed that Allah is The One who created all of the things on the world and universe.No doubt about that.But...most of the scientist are trying to discover the true blue of the formation of water on Earth..perhaps..their abundebt efforts seemed to be wasted.I want to reveal some normal phenomenon that encountered by the blinded scientist.The ending of their discovery and experiment is "HOW"..."WHY"..and others WH questions.Can you see that.How fool we are.Even those scientist failed in vain in unveiling the true identity water of Earth.


Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.