Assalamualaikum

Alhamdulillah.

Hmm...today was a quiet good day.Just to tell that I just been chalanged to write a journal in the form of easy sentences.Yes, I will !!

Allah's willing,just  now I was be very eager to continue my writing about a tales which was myself as the primier character.

By the way,I'm willing to describe about my life of glorious,foolness,happiness,sorrow,desperate and any same level as above.

Everything were good as been wished by most of us.But to be in this coordination as a candidate for SpM-had stressed me from all part of corners.Sad but nothing.

My life as a student had given me a lot of spectacles which always put me in the mode of apprehensivement.The first chapter of this year was bit well.Nothing to comment as nothing to object than the formation of Pak Jib as the next Prime Minister of Malaysia and the resident of jews in Ghazzah.Hmm... so sorry as I was among them those struggle against both. 

Alhamdulillah..my feeling toward her is remain the same for 2 and half year.Just I said before(previous article of kronolgi).Those who read that journal should know that.Huh..the journal had received a very much responds from members of mine.There was a unorganized comittee that identifying the personality of her.What a suprise !!!There was a list of name which almost identical.Shame on me !!! ( :P )(no hope-no hope..just be brave)

There will be a several months when I will get myself into one of path that influent my incoming day and beyond.The result of mine for the mid-term was not too good and this had made me suffuring and confusing in thinking.Bear in mind ! Bear in Mind !

Day by day...I step my way by a micro pace that placed my position in the middle of success and failure.Just like what William Shakespeare said during his  moment of life,To be or not to be.Just myself in a ease situation.Wondering and no planning for future prospect-that was me behind me.

To be continue either English or BM..

Salam


Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.