So, keep struggle for your incoming trial…the advice is still be concricted in my pieces of memories.I could not deceiving my self by beating out my brain in fact I have to be all ears in demanding the infinite knowledges.Day by day..the time seem to have an attempt in contanding me.Everything is not in similar shoes with me-not at all.Trying to be the creditable,I was.Most of my valued friends had started to become the trusted and industrios student so as the trial exam is just around the corner.Never in doubt….there are a battle of nerves within themselves.”BE COOL”-the duo words which remain me in calm and pink.

I try to discover the true blue of studies.Attending a conference had been listed in my to-do-list.In fact ,the mission had been accomplished.The conference is not too belly up..indeed I am not trying to spin a yarn now !.

Ramadhan-The Blessed Month in Islam

Thanks to Allah…I had being chosen as of the HIS slaves to keep devoting HIM.I have learnt some scripts of a masterpiece


Lets withstand the ummah…do lend your couple of eyes to csidesigner.BLOGSPOT.COM


Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.