Long...long...long ago since I am in silence mode...hibernating for a little updated idea.Thinkimg for some moment indeed sleeping is out of range.thanks To Allah the Sustainer...still living in calm and pink..not waiting for anybody or anyones.
Pleasant

Today,I was walking in the morning just to realise that I was A muslim.My mobile hanphone was ringing peacefully-indicating some scripts that I will receive.Waiting for the message,I was.Neither happy nor up set...the festive was in average rate.The out of weather situation dampens my spirit of having a pleasant Raya.Can you imagine the excitement of eid-being polluted by the outlandish tv programme showcased that the 1Malaysia which initiated by The Prime Minister was absolutely running in vain.Eventually,everyone was seem to be the backbone of the mysterious concept.Indeed,I am totally against the principle of the cursed Jews .In fact Malaysians like to continue the Iman Drought within themselves.Failed to outshine the capability of the government..I am just sitting in calm..waiting for a military ship to encounter the snobbish figure.

1 ISLAM

I had attended a programme in order to reboot myself...since my self-defensive system is going to be expired and wasted.This morning I got a task to be done.Fuh.....the printer was still in service.Printing the brochure was not too hard for me...After a while I been surprised by the 1 Islam logo....In fact..I had forgotten the idea for a respective reign.


1 ISLAM.....

The true blue religion...no additional...no subtraction and no extrapolation.Only one RELIGION with one RULes BY BASED TO ONE obligation AND foundation.The only lifestyle required by the HOMO SAPIENS !!! Thus..as a human we are extremely advised of keeping distance from such dusty thinking.


Ganyang Malaysia...

My buddy gave some description about the recent situation.By looking through his brownish face..I was able to conclude his anxiety..still worrying about his bro in Indonesia.Yup...I ll be so...the situation of hustle and bustle coming again..for the secong times after a brief nap taken by the both related region.One Race but different nationality.I wont getting involve in the turbulent moment so as I ll make it worse...(maybe la...)



Lecturing Of Honourary Sis Raudah Hanani.


For the common years,I never see such an industrious human likes her.Frankly,the compliment not demanding for some attraction or nutty conspiration.I hope there will be more Muslim likes her.Indeed,she is a great influence to my buddies in our respectively entity.She reminds us about the priority of a global wide Kingdom-the Kingdom Of Islam.She seem to have more encountering on unpleasant conspiration and odourless objection in respect of conveying and withstanding the sake of Ummah.She also gives some briefing on a book entitled”.............”.In the blue..the entire sheets are highlighting about the urgency of regenerating a supereme individual potential.


Advice By The Valued Sis Mukhlisah.

Giving a piece of sweet words-she is.She is obviously reminds us about the importance of having and organizing an arranged structure in any affiliation.I bet she is not going to bulid a castle in the air...besides she triggers our point of attention by talking about our preparation of facing external lifestyle.


A Great conclusion By Syed Jefri

Well,I knew him since I been acknowledged as as prefect-the man in black.Talkative man-he fluently reminds us about the basic understanding on da’wah.”If you help the deen..so Allah will help you.”


Thanks PROF

First time I met someone who keep calling me prof....weird..the name for some privacy and confidential...reversly..the name had became commercial for some parties.No comment for nothing...I bet for my future.


One Comment

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.