Assalamualaikum


Today...

An ordinary day but too extraordinary for some of us.I got a new magazine today.Good and informative.Looking from page to page.Thick enough to be read for the next one hour."Sayyidul ayyam" The Leading Day.

Today...

Met my old friend.Hmm..still same as the last time we met before.He was on his way to the "muddy city".Fetching him to the nearest bus station.Shaking his hand while looking straightly through his glasses.I can see, how precious time we had in just a couple of days.He took a drasctic move.In fact, the bus not wait for any single person..even when you have a full-loaded wallet.

Today...

Having a tour with my closest buddy.He's driving and I'm sitting behind him..just like a boss and his driver..he3.Then, taking his mama.I turn to the "co-pilot" seat.

Hmmm...

After a moment..he did something out of my mind.Planning a date with his 'girl' friend's mother, and I am alone in car.Frankly, he had his time...and me....(buat pane je la...hal keluarge orang...)

Hazzan saiedan...meeting his future mom-in-law at the age of 18.....just for variety.








One Comment

  1. byk r punye mak mentua...cap jelaah!!

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.