Assalamualaikum..


The last article was outdated already.Long time ago since I wrote it in my English Paper..the past 4 months.

Now..after a deep breath taken by me, a sum of times spent for me to acquire the wisdom of world.Reading for developing my skill, hunting for the experience that beyond the call of daily life.

Now...more steady and ready.Encountering the catastrophic world.The reign of insanity and chaos will be soon evaded...then the peace and serenity will come well to me.

Just lend my couple of eyes..to the small and compact enough to be hold by a single naked-hand.
Good enough for a low-profile man like me...indeed too humble is not better than good.

What did I know today...?

Hmm...not remember la....

hopefully this is not on the line of stigma..

now..u see..my knowledge was totally digested..nothing left behind..lol






Leave a Reply

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.