Alhmadulillah, and Peace be upon Muhammad, the Prophet.

Now, we are entering the last phase of Ramadhan, and yet, there're so many things we left behind.

Do you recite al-Quran?

The most fear thing for me is when I realised that I read al-Quran merely to get the title 'khatam', then, when people asked me,

"Do you finish your tilawah(khatam)?"

I'll simply answer it with smiley,

"Alhamdulillah, done :)"

owh no !!! Is this what I coming to?" So bad right? but it  really came into my heart when I  felt that I have read so many verses and pages, deeply in my heart,"I've gained nothing". What comes after that? The answer is a query-"Do I really submit?"-a question that I never get closer to the answer.


The believers are only those who, when Allah is mentioned, their hearts become fearful, and when His verses are recited to them, it increases them in faith; and upon their Lord they rely. [8:2]

Some of us felt the fearfulness when they reached to this verse, what about the rest of it?


معصية أورثت ذلاً وانكساراً خير من طاعة أورثت عزاً واستكباراً


"Sin that breeds humbleness and inferiority is better than obedience that breeds arrogance and superiority."


This quote only to those who submits himself but what comes into their heart is nothing, not for the one who wants to make this quote as the 'attorney' for them to do munkar.






One Comment

  1. Asssalamualaikum,

    getting used to writing in Englsih I see, keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete

Tinggalkan komen anda di sini

Powered by Blogger.